5000 – 15,000 Ltr Generator Feed Tanks.
- Manufactured in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Manufactured to BS799-5 and in accordance with ISO 9001:2000.
- Lockable Water / Weatherproof cabinet (Pumps/Fittings/Gauges Ect included)
- All our CPS Uk bunded fuel tanks are manufactured from Grade 43a (starting from 3mm minimum thickness)
- Lifting Eyes (making mobility access easier and safer)
- Forklift Pockets – Ensuring easy and stable manoeuvrability.
- Pro Level Fuel float gauge
- 4m Length Delivery Hose and dispensing gun
Fills & Outlets:
- All Fittings/Pipework/Pumping Systems are installed within the lockable cabinet
- 1″ BSP suction point for pump outlet (Connected to pump prior to Delivery)
- 2″ BSP fill point – ( Can be used as a 2” suction ppec for direct machine feed)
- 1″ BSP for Pro level float gauge
- 2″ tank to bund Breather.
- 2” Tank breather.
Pump & Hose:
Our standard package includes our standard 240v/12v/k2 Hand pump.
- Our standard 240v Pump includes a 4 Digit meter reader. 12v & K2hand pumps need adding as optional tank extra.
- Electrical Fuel pumps
- 4 Stroke Honda fuel pumps
- Hand fuel pumps
- All pumps come with an auto-nozzle, apart from the hand pumps which operate a manual trigger-nozzle
Optional Upgrade Package:
- Anti-Theft package includes the following features;
- Anti-Lift Feet with tabs – To prevent forklift trucks from lifting the tank out of position.
- All pipe work to be high security and locked within the Maximum Security Lockable Cabinet.
- Steel Security Cabinet with Padlock Shrouds.
Removable anti theft lifting eyes – For an extra piece of mind that your tank is secure.
- All tank alarms are optional extras. If you require an alarm please ask your sales assistant for advice on alarms to best suit your needs.
- All welded steel fabrication with 110% bund capacity in compliance with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Lockable fill cabinets help to protect the pump dispensing equipment and reduce the risk of fuel theft
- Manoeuvrable – Can be positioned on site where it is needed or required most
- No requirement for a concrete base – Can be situated on uneven surfaces
- Compact design is ideal for domestic use
- We also offer annually fuel tank services for a maximum life span.